Our care support programs offer proactive and scheduled outbound calls to clinicians to deliver health and social programs to specific populations, and communities.
We actively reinforce and support a person’s care plan developed by their GP and/or Healthcare provider.
Our care calls are designed to positively impact a participant's current condition, through reinforcing clinical best practice, improving health literacy and supporting lifestyle behaviour change.
Our Health Coaches:
- Deliver proactive and scheduled outbound telephonic care calls
- Reinforce and support GP and health provider care plans
- Drive meaningful behaviour change
- Improve awareness of health conditions
- Promote clinical best practice
Our Health Coaching is delivered by Australian Registered Nurses and Allied Health Professionals.
We help those at risk of unnecessary complications to understand how they can play a role in preventing exacerbations of their condition and keep themselves out of hospital.